CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Charlotte Mason

I read up on the Charlotte Mason style a few years ago before we started school. I am currently going back and rereading and researching. I would like to incorporate much more of the CM style in our homeschooling this coming year. It seems like a wonderful fit for my kids. Right now I want to focus on using narration and more nature study. I'm also trying to come up with a list of living books I want my kids to read this school year.
Looks like the summer issue of The Old Schoolhouse will have lots of CM info and ideas. I can't wait to see it!

2 comments:

kel said...

Yeah you have a blog!

Stephanie said...

It looks like Kelli and I have rubbed off on you! I'm so excited. Now Kelli will have to add you to my blog site because I have forgotten how to do that!! LOL.