CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Like I need something else

Well, now I have a Facebook page. Just what I need. Something else to take up time. Not addicted to it yet tho. Hopefully I won't get too into it. If you are there, add me as a friend!
We are in our 2nd week of school and things seem to be going pretty good. Math is still everyones least favorite, but we are doing it earlier in the day this year and it seems to help. We have already had our first field trip too. We went to the Ft Smith PUblic Library and got a tour. It was fun. The FS historic site is up next. Trying to get something set up for the Coleman Observatory for us. We will see.

2 comments:

kel said...

Even Braden liked the field trip. Probably because he got to sit by Trent!
A friend of mine has been after me to do a facebook page but I haven't broken down yet. I am sure I will though.

sabrina said...

Ok, i am excited you are on facebook - see you there! I love your blog!-sabrina