CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pictures

I'm so excited. We are going to have family pictures made this weekend in front of Old Main at the UofA. I've always wanted pics there. It is beautiful this time of year! I've fretted about what to wear and I think I have come up with red for everyone and jeans. I just hope I got our reds close enough! I'm also going to take pictures of the kids myself around here as soon as the trees get a little more color. My mom's place is a wonderful spot for pictures, especially in fall.
Trent wraps up soccer this weekend. I"m glad-tired of trips to Ft Smith, but never fear, it is ending just in time for Rachel to start basketball! We are just glad gas is going down!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Who ever thought we would be excited about $2.14 gasoline????
I'm anxious to hear how your pics go. I just wish the fall leaves were as pretty this year as last.

kel said...

I hope your pics go good I am sure they will.