CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Eating and Voting




We voted!! The kids went with me and we read the ballot and they got to touch the screen. What a great education! Best part, no line. I'm glad it is over but a little nervous of the outcome.


Now, eating! I tried 2 more recipes from the Southern Plate. Oh my! The grilled chicken tenderloin and baked mac and cheese. That mac was awesome. I've never made it from scratch before. It doesn't taste anything like mac and cheese. Much better. Scoot on over there and try them out.


Trent finished soccer this weekend and we didn't get to have family pics made. She couldn't fit us in. I'm spending most of this week trying to get pics of the kids around here. We went in our yard yesterday and going to mom's sometime this week.


Spiro Mounds was very interesting. I've never been before. If you haven't seen it, it is worth the trip.

1 comments:

kel said...

Shannon told me she even took your number with her hoping someone would cancel.

That is a good pic you took of the kids.