CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ice Skating
















We went ice skating w/ Believers Friday. It was T & R's first time to ever ice skate. We even talked dad into going with us. They really enjoyed it and got the hang of it just as it was time to leave!!! I'm sure we will have to go back again soon. I didn't get very good pictures but Kelli did and will get those to me.

After skating, we went on over across the street from the Jones Center and watched the cattle auction for awhile. Sounds fun doesn't it! My uncle owns the sale barn and my grandpa used to own it. I've been there many times but the kids hadn't been, so we gave them the opportunity to witness a cattle auction, complete with wonderful fragrance! R loved it of course and T just wanted to get out!
Then we made our way up to Bentonville and ate at a wonderful pizza place. Gusano's-be sure to find it if ever up that way. Of course, when we are that close, we have to do Krispy Kreme! It is pumpkin spice time-my favorite!
The first pic I posted is from the Spiro Mounds. I tried to delete, but don't know how- oh well.

0 comments: