CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Trent's first deer











Trent got to go hunting this morning with his Poppy and shot his first deer. It was a doe. Rachel got to go Thanksgiving morning but just before her shot, they spooked and ran off. Of course, now she is mad and wants to know when she gets to go again! The one picture is of my grandpa gutting the thing before they took it to the processing plant. Trent is very excited, they are going to make a rug from the hide(oh boy!).




Other than that, we have had a very uneventful holiday weekend. I shopped for a couple of hours Sat afternoon and that is it. The kids want to go see Bolt but I've yet to get up the energy to go. We will see! Right now Rich is trying to fix the toilet I tore up while cleaning the other day. He is getting more irritated by the hour, so I may load up the kids and go to the movie before it gets any worse!!!!

2 comments:

kel said...

He looks so proud of his deer!
I bet that did make Rachel mad..lol.

rofkahr@gmail.com said...

Way to go Trent and I know how competitive Rachel is and I'm sure she wants to go every morning! LOL..
Tell him we are "proud" of him! Your better than me I make Dave hang all of his in his office!