CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Twilight


Well, I finally went to see Twilight today. Yes, I went alone, but that is okay-nice and peaceful couple of hours!
I must say, it didn't do much for me. Of course, movies are never as good as the book, but I had pictures in my head of all these people and no one measured up for me. I almost laughed out loud when I saw Carlisle for the first time. They kind of cheesed it up too much. If I had written the book, I wouldn't have liked the end product of the movie, but I didn't write them or I would be living in a larger house by now :)
Now, will I see the next movie when it comes out-of course. It is fun to escape for little while-wether reading or watching.
We went to see The Wizard of Oz this weekend put on by the high school students. I was blown away by the professionalism of the whole thing. They did an outstanding job!
Rachel had her first basketball game of the season. She is playing in a new league this year and she needs to make some adjustments. This is more rough than she is used to so she is going to have to toughen up a bit. I"m sure she is up to it. Of course, my mom blames me for not feeding her enough-enough being junk food to bulk her up! What can I say, Rachel is a salad/fruit eater! She may be skinny,but she is healthy!

1 comments:

rofkahr@gmail.com said...

I hate that you went and seen it by yourself. Jen went with some friends of hers from church and she had about the same reaction as you.