CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 26, 2008

We survived Christmas. All went well and the kids enjoyed all their gifts. I got pics w/ Richard's parents and a 4 generations pic w/ my mom and gma. It wasn't the best pic ever, but I've been trying to get one for months, and this was the best I could do. I also put a bunch on Flikr.
I got the house all put back together today. I finally, after all these years, got all my decorations organized and in real plastic containers. They are even all red & green so I will know what they are w/out having to read the top. All my poor ornaments have been wrapped in paper towels and in different cardboard boxes. I actually lost one big box for 3 years. It had our good stockings in it. Well it mysteriously appeared in the attic right in front of where you go down the stairs! That is just pitiful. No more! I'm organized and color coordinated!
We are trying to head to Branson this weekend. We have to wait for Rich to get off work, so it will be late(oh the joy of being back at the funeral home).
I bought a new marker board for the schoolroom at A-Z this week. I also found the Desk Apprentice fromStaples for $20. I just love to snoop around A-Z. We also stocked up on big blankets for .99 each. They are great for the dog, covering furniture, anything you might need.
The pics won't load. I'll try again later on.

1 comments:

kel said...

I showed Braden the picture of Trent at CHristmas with the guitar on flickr and he said "Yeah now we can have our own band"....I guess we have the drums...eek...still thinking santa lost his mind on that one.

Have fun in Branson.