CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snow!

Snowfall 1-15-09






I haven't been on here in so long I almost forgot how to post!
Well, it snowed a little this morning and that just means you might as well forget school! I let the kids go out and play. Then we tried to collect snowflakes and look at them under the new microscope we got for Christmas.It is really cool. It is Digital Blue and is completely a computer scope. Everything shows up on the computer screen and you can take pictures and movies,plus some other fun things. If you could have seen us! I had the kids pass me the plate of snowflakes thru the window next to the computer. Then we looked fast-before it melted. We got a couple good pics but mostly we watched it melt. That was pretty interesting itself! We were already studying snow this week w/ Snowflake Bentley. Now we have had some hands on experience. Gotta love homeschooling!