CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

9







The kids turned nine years old today! I can't believe they are that old. I guess nobody can ever believe how old their kids are getting. It really does go by too fast. I'm in no hurry whatsoever for them to grow up and leave. They were too hard to get here and I remember what it was like to have an empty house. That is why I try to enjoy every minute I can with them. Of course, there are some 'minutes' I would rather forget, but not too many :)
We ended up having a Razorback themed party. That is so easy. Razorback stuff is everywhere. We even had Razorback Ice Cream!! The cakes were so cute and delicious. We used the church and just let the kids play. It was a great way to go-cheap and easy!
Now we are on to party number 2. We will be heading to the Jones Center this week to party w/ our swim club friends :) Ice skating and swimming with a party in between. Four of the kids in our group are having bdays soon, so we are having one big party. Just hope it doesn't ice--gotta love bdays in the dead of winter. It is either icy or someone is sick. I just want to keep everyone well for a few more days.



1 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday!! what a fun party. : ) I hope you guys have power during this ice storm. stay warm and toasty.