CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

4th Weekend



Rachel Trent My parents and all their grands


We survived a trip to the lake with family over the 4th weekend! We took the pop up camper we just bought to try it out. Great part was my parents were in their trailer and we didn't have to worry about food. We had fun when it wasn't raining.
Someone has put a swing from a tall tree limb up the river from where we stay. It has bicycle handlebars for holding on. All the kids tried it and were hooked. We spent a lot of time swinging into the lake. No, I most certainly did not do it myself!
Of course we shot off fireworks and the people who own the campground put on a pretty good show on the 5th.
Best part for me-sitting on the porch in a rocking chair, good fiction in hand, fan blowing on me,looking out over the lake w/kids entertained by swimming with cousins!!
Now, back to real life and cleaning house!

0 comments: