CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Survived Softball

Well, we have survived another season of girls softball. I probably need to see my doctor to make sure, but I don't think I'm in need of any blood pressure medicine at this time! They played in the National tournament this weekend. It was extremely hot! The highlight of the whole thing for the girls was the goody bags they exchanged with another team. Last night, we noticed R watching the ice cream truck(that lady is no dummy, she circles the fields during games) go by instead of paying attention to the batter. That is a good indicator it is time for it to end.
Now we get to have the team party at the Alma Water Park this week. They are getting a surprise-a ride to the park in a stretch Hummer. I will post pics-should be a hoot.
I must admit, we are all very glad it is finally over for this year. Now, on to the next sport-sigh!

1 comments:

kel said...

Oh the girls will love the ride to the waterpark. Glad you survived basketball will start before I know it and that is my season to survive. Maybe I should be glad Brae is unmotivated because if he did as much as Britt I would never survive!