CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Planning for the new year

Now that I finally have all my orders in(along with the credit card bills!) it is time to sit down and plan out the school year. So far I have only made a partial list of the books I would like for the kids to read. I also want to decide what we are going to read for our Bible study time. I think that we will just read and discuss instead of buying a curriculum. If I had the new planner from The Old Schoolhouse, I know this task would be much easier!!!(I'm hoping to win it by submitting this post-hehe)
Now, just to find the quiet time w/out a million other things to do, to actually plan!

1 comments:

kel said...

Love the new template. I am trying to get the next year planned out too. Bible is the one thing I don't have figured out yet.