CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Eagles Concert!

We went to see the Eagles in concert last night. Rich saw them years ago, but it was my first time. They are absolutely awesome!! They played for 3hours and there was only one song I didn't really know. Other than that, there was lots of singing going on. Here are some bootleg youtube videos of this tour. The only song I can think of that I would like to have heard was All She Wants to do is Dance, a Don Henley song. They did his Boys of Summer. I noticed on youtube they have done it at other concerts.
You don't realize how many great songs they have until they start singing. With each song I was saying 'oh yeah'.
If you get the chance to see them, take it. It is worth every penny. They will be back in Tulsa in November.
Now, if I can just catch up on sleep. We didn't get home until 2am. I haven't seen 2 am since I was feeding 2 newborns!!!

0 comments: