CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Yum and Stuff

I owe this woman a big hug. We tried the One Skillet Chili Bake and the kids liked it again! Even asked if they could have it for leftovers. We are trying the Pizza Rolls later this week, they look quick and yummy.

Trent started a gymnastics team this week. Last night was his first night to practice and I thought he did great for being so new at it. It was 3 hours long(yikes) and he was pooped when it was over but he said he liked it. Now, if I could just win the lottery to pay for it!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Isn't that the truth! It is the most expensive sport!
-Stephanie

Unknown said...

I just copied that recipe going to have to try it.

Unknown said...

Oops, I need to switch out of Matt's account that is me not Matt copying recipes..lol - Kelli